I am hearing many stories of struggle. From being laid off, to losing your job. Not being able to see family or friends. Or just feeling anxious about going out for some groceries.
So many of you feel alone, cut-off and disconnected.
The difficult emotions and anxiety you are experiencing are real! And the thought of “How can I keep it all together when it feels like it’s all falling apart?” is real!
I really want to help you so let me ask you a few questions.
- did you know that there is a process which you can learn to help you transition during this difficult period?
- would you like to learn some strategies to help build your resilience, reduce your stress and manage your anxiety?
I’m Donna Hutchinson and I have over 30 years of fitness and wellness experience with a Master’s in counseling psychology that I am currently completing at SFU. I am only one of a handful of people in my combined field of physical and mental health that is uniquely qualified to truly bridge the gap between mind and body. And I want you to know that I am here for you! Join me for…
3 Essential Elements to Survive And Thrive In A Time of Transition
As the world is taking a necessary collective inhale, every single human being is or will be going through a unique time of transition as the way in which we navigate the world has changed forever.
I have developed a 3 week course where we take a deep dive into the transition cycle with tools and strategies to help you cope, build resiliency and come out the other end not just by surviving but thriving.
You will learn
- The importance of creating endings
- Why it’s necessary to take a step back
- Why some of you feel as though you are grieving
- Why your own self-identify may be lost or confused
How the course works
- Weekly modules will be released with short videos for you to watch and some activities for you to complete.
- Then we meet weekly on Tuesdays via zoom from 11:00am-12:00am to discuss the material from the module.
- In addition, you will be able to book 2-30 minute private coaching sessions with me to help you integrate what you are learning into your life.
- Plus, have access to a private Facebook group just for your class to continue the conversation or share resources.
This is truly a unique opportunity for you to learn and apply relevant information and processes into your life that can help you now but also down the road and throughout your life.
Together we will Redirect, Reflect and Reconnect!
It's time to understand the transition cycle and the process of letting go.
Join me on this journey…